Plagued with stomach upset and digestive issues? You’re not alone! Join us tonight to find out how natural and safe strategies have helped so many. Message me for dial-in details. #MakeYourStomachHappy #ShakleeEffect
Do it for yourself and everyone that loves you!
Learn the surprisingly simple ways good habits and good nutrition can help you live the great life. Leave a comment or message me to request call-in details!
Who’s ready to miss out on that first morning jog on the beach, or diving into a sparkling lake, –or just running around with the kids at the amusement park? –Not YOU! Not me! Click the link, and let’s get fit for summer !
Getting your summer body on?-don’t self-sabotage your weight loss goals!
Quality Life expert Laura Evans shares her secret for staying ahead of the game with these timely tips: Sunday night food prep!
Remember that old adage, “If Momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.” ?
Seriously, you run around all day taking care of others –which can be fun, don’t get me wrong, –but when you become a stressed-out mess, maybe it’s time to take care of yourself too. Join us tonight for great tips on how to stay on top of it all – and feel great too. After all, you’re worth it! CALL IN: 302-202-1110 PIN – 343774
Breast Cancer – the diagnosis no woman wants to hear. Learn from cancer researcher
Dr. Stephen Chaney how you can lower your risk for this and other cancers. Dr Chaney is a renowned cancer researcher and professor emeritus of BioChemistry and Nutrition at the University of North Carolina Medical School. FREE! Thursday night, May 18, 2017, 9 PM/ET, 8 PM/CT – register here – Prevention of Breast Cancer ! PM me for registration link!
Want to make a healthy change or two? Here are some tips to help you get there:
- Start small –baby steps. Choose just one change to make at a time.
- Keep it real –Make your commitment specific and as realistic as possible (Example: “I will go to bed 15 minutes earlier each night until I’m getting 8 hours of sleep/night.)
- Make a date with yourself: Decide when you want to start and give yourself a short period of mindset adjustment.
- Write it down. On the appointed day, go for it!
- Congrats, you’re one strong lady! Now on to the next! Now that you’ve got this new habit down, pick a new one. #BeautifulWoman #ShakleeEffect