Want to make a healthy change or two? Here are some tips to help you get there:
- Start small –baby steps. Choose just one change to make at a time.
- Keep it real –Make your commitment specific and as realistic as possible (Example: “I will go to bed 15 minutes earlier each night until I’m getting 8 hours of sleep/night.)
- Make a date with yourself: Decide when you want to start and give yourself a short period of mindset adjustment.
- Write it down. On the appointed day, go for it!
- Congrats, you’re one strong lady! Now on to the next! Now that you’ve got this new habit down, pick a new one. #BeautifulWoman #ShakleeEffect